Thursday, March 29, 2007

Fishing (Guys Only)

Went up to Pahanui for a guys fishing trip. It was very fun and not a lot of fish of any good size were caught. Yet it was fun all the same. Jerry Johnson and a few mates came over one day and we headed out. Funny story: once again I was fishing with Jerry beside me. I had one leg over the edge of the boat relaxing, enjoying the weather, taking heaps of abuse for the amount of small fish I was catching and jerry says in an excited tone: oh there’s a shark. Muckle thinks that it was a Hammer Head Shark and it was about 7ft long. One of the other guys thought it was a different type of shark but I didn’t care as I took my leg out of the water quicker than Michael Flatly flaps his legs in Riverdance. The shark stole our bait and swam off. A few weeks before Muckle caught a shark and brought it back to camp. It was funny because we put it in the camp fridge on the floor. One of the guys who works here got hungry in the middle of the night and headed down to the kitchen opens up the fridge turns on the light and gets a fright when the shark is looking up at him.


No comments: