Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hamilton Zoo

So it was Waitangi Day and i was off so i decided to go over to the Hamilton Zoo. To be honest it isn't anything special. I was disappointed to find that they didn't have a Kiwi at the Zoo. Apparantly they need a specific environment to live in and the Hamilton Zoo hasn't built one yet. They told me to go to Auckland or another Zoo that I can't pronounce cause there is too many letters in it.

It was a fun day apart from when i was at the furthest end of the Zoo from the reception there was a call on the speaker for the owner of a Blue Nissan Bluebird parked in the far carpark to come to reception. I had already been waiting for 10 mins for the tigers to come out for feeding and i wasn't going to miss it. It was definately worth waiting for. Anyway... i decided to make my way back to the reception and i finally got there tired, exhausted and a little sweaty. I arrived and said i was the driver of the Bule Nissan Bluebird (i said i was the driver because i am not the owner) she then looked confused. I repeated myself 'i am the driver of the Blue Nissan Bluebird' the light blub flashed abover her head and she rememberd about the call. It turned out that there was another Blue Nissan Bluebird in the far carpark because the guy had already turned up as he had left the key in the boot. I knew it definately wan't me because i was holding the key. I asked if she could arrange a lift for me back round to the tiger area because she had made me walk the whole way around for nothing. She didn't hesistate to say No! So i walked.

No comments: